Wednesday, August 03, 2005

So I decided to start a blog...

What's up? I decided to start a blog since I've been hearing so much about it and didn't really have any clue as to what it was about. That and my friend Jen started one, so I couldn't let her have all the fun!

What's new in my life, well, I went to a Taiwanese league baseball game the other day. That was a lot more fun than a North American game, let me tell you. Each teams fans have their own cheers and they take turns cheering at different times and stuff. It was funny.

Also, there's another typhoon rolling through today. This one is hitting head on like the last one, so it's a little less severe. For those of you that don't know we got hit with a big mutha of a typhoon a few weeks ago and it did some damage. Nothing like the one last year that blew out my bedroom window, but bad nonetheless.

Anyways, if you have anything to add or want to say, feel free to post anything you want!

Have fun.

Kirk

4 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Yo, I linked to your blog from mine! Let me know if you need/want the code or any help on setting up your template.

P.S. You might want to switch your comment settings to allow anonymous posters, otherwise only bloggers can post. But then, maybe you're not as addicted to comments as I am ;-)

8:19 AM  
Blogger Kirk said...

Thanks Jen, I get on that! I'm trying to create some team members so that Lulu can get on right now.

8:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kirk. You mean I knew about something (blogging and how it works) before you did? Holy Cow!!!

Mind you I haven't created one for myself...no one needs to know that I changed x dirty diapers today.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Morning Kirk, i'm Bank Lin, as you called. Do not say you know nobody whose first name is Bank. Cool to see those pictures....^^
Good luck you new Blogger(s)!!

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home